Silent fluid transfer pumps with Continuum® technology. Designed, patented and produced by Settima Meccanica
2VHL continuum® pumps are transfer pumps designed to handle a wide variety of fluids, with no operating noise. In few words fluid transfer in complete silence. The rotors of 2VHL Continuum® pumps have been designed using the innovative Continuum® technology, a synonim of silence, smooth flow, energy efficiency and high performance.
The 2VHL continuum® pumps, with standard grey cast iron housings and high strength hardened steel helical rotors, are specifically engineered and tested to handle a wide range of viscosities and operating temperatures. They are the real pumping alternative for wind turbines.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Long life, also in critical applications
- Possibility to handle fluid with very high viscosity
- Temperature: min. -25 max. +150 °C
- Pressure: up to 25 bar (peak 40 bar)
- High volumetric efficiency
- High efficiency also at very low speed
- Interchangeable with other commonly used pumps